Saturday, January 21, 2012

The BIG "hush"

     As A teen I had bottled up this abuse and it affects! Outward I looked and sounded like a NASTY teenager! But inward I was rotting away. Most days I spent in my room, or sitting out side with my dog Keko, school was horrid! I literately  had no friends untill about fifth grade Amanda Krystine Speed, and Jamie Torpen  where the first two friends to really hang out with me and a well, from then on  we never really separated till we got older MUCH older, battling my abuse at home and  from school was the worst feeling ever, it was really taking a tole on who I was becoming, I was angry, refused to shower, and wore baggy cloths, I had long blond hair sometimes permed "poodle" was my name and I had a size 12 children s waist and  28 DDD  braw size, bad mouth, smoked cigarettes and weed and  yes I was made fun of HORRIBLY! this whole time I craved attenchion weather it was good or bad! I REALLY KNEED TO BE LOVED! and when I was told to "HUSH" if felt like the few strings I was hanging on to where CUT! But the GOD I serve had different plans NOT to DIE, NOT to BE ALONE, NOT to be ANGRY, AND I WAS BEAUTIFUL AND HADN'T YET FIGURED IT OUT! that is where my amazing hubby to this day fits in.... the pain of " HUSH " was the begging of  a bright future I and NO IDEA of.


 Nicole Brumley~ "From the book "BREATHE"
Sadly, one of the most common stories I hear is of a victim telling a non-offending parent or other trusted family member and being told to "hush". My heart breaks every time I hear this for I know how devastating this response is to those who are broken, hurting, and vulnerable. Not only is it an incredible letdown for the victim but it is plants lies in his/her mind. "I must be bad" , " It was my fault", "I should have kept it a secret", Lies like these confirmed by family member's initial response to the revelation, can set a victim on the path to desolation.
If this is your situation, remember what you get to choose who is in you circle of inspiration. this is you circle, its your Team. and you are the captain. You can still heal without the support of you family. Even if you family cant help breathe life into you , GOD is able!


Jeremiah 29:11The Message (MSG) I'll show up and take care of you as I promised and bring you back home. I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.
I can never thank my adopted parents for stepping in our lives provide a place to heal and grow into the people GOD has created us to be. We truly are indented to them for the rest our LIVES , with out them my husband and I would NOT be together I would NOT be the MOM to my children to day and I would be GUARANTEE'ED  cracked out somewhere having NO HOPE AND A FUTURE!


Exodus 15:26The Message (MSG)" I am God your healer."

1 comment:

  1. So proud of who you've become Kayleigh!! God is transforming you in so many wonderful ways!

    ReplyDelete