Wednesday, February 8, 2012


Finding The Real Me

" A family's response to the sexual abuse of one of its own is critical for the victim's healing. to her family matters the most. While you may think that the victim's parents and siblings would be the ones most likley to breathe new life in to her, sadly there often the very ones that suck the life right out of her. This happens not only when a family member is responsible for the abuse but also when others in her family tell the victim to hush." Nicole Bromley.   
This is exactly what append in my case, I remember my mom telling me to "hush" that she can handle it she has it "all under controll" I was moved to my grandmas house until people started asking why or heard rumors, it is kind of hard for me to look back and I remember the very fealings that I had, after trying to commit suiside for the second time "6 Ibuprofen" I realised that pregnancy  that was my only way out! 
I know now looking back and forgiving the people and the situation that had happen that GOD still has healing to do and he has a MIRACULOUS plan for my life. Yes it was hurtful, but through him "Christ" I am able  reach down and "get down and dirty" with all the young girls that I can come in contact with and minister to them because the past that I have had and help them realize that I have been in there shoes and that they can  find HEALING ONLY IN THE ARMS OF CHRIST! AND THEY WILL BECOME A NEW CREATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment